Protecting life and infrastructure
Early alerting can save lives. The AarteLink® monitors all types of natural hazards. It is used for events such as falling stones, avalanches, debris flow, flood, and many more.
Thanks to wireless communication and autonomous feed-in, AarteLink® can be installed quickly at any place and is ready for use within a very short time.
- “Lightweight solutions” for the detection and recording of natural hazards
- Independent power supply of the devices at difficult-to-access and remote sites
- Transportability, installation and operation of the solution
- Maintenance autonomy
- AarteLink® GeoSensor (high-resolution position and acceleration measurement)
- Optional functions, such as trigger line, tele tensometer, geophone
- Alerting by voice call, SMS, traffic lights and sirens
- AarteLink® monitor (alarm reception, orchestration of the gateways and sensors)
- Fast and flexible radio solution
- Independent of the power grid, railway and signalling systems
- High availability thanks to redundancy on all levels
- Permanent monitoring of the entire system
- Independent of vegetation type
For more on these two exemplary applications, including illustrations, pictures, detailed descriptions and contacts, visit the AarteLink® website.
Are you interested in more information?